People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
Things nobody ever tells you about female bodily functions, so you have to google it to find out it’s perfectly normal:
Vaginal chemistry being acidic enough to bleach your black underwear.
wait… so *that’s* what happens?!?
I THOUGHT IT WAS STAINS NO WONDER THEY WEREN’T WASHING OFF
holy shit i was so embarrassed about this
OH MY GOD